Jr. Product Consultant (Traineeship)
You love IT. You’re intellectually curious. You’re honest. Your friends describe you as “friendly,” “analytical” or just “a IT geek / nerd.” You know how to tell good work from great work, and you’re passionate about doing great work and exceeding expectations. You’re a clear, confident, concise communicator – written and spoken, English and Dutch and/or German.
You want to “excel” at implementing Governance-, Risk- & Control- (GRC) solutions. You grok new things quickly. You’re eager to take the lead and understand complex technology and business processes.
If you’re like us, you are comfortable with life on the go, working at international client locations. You can be productive anywhere, even when clients are demanding and deadlines are looming. You self-organize and self-motivate. You love solving challenging problems, helping people and find answers.
Lastly, you’re driven to deliver. You hit deadlines. You get stuff done.
Is that who you are? Does that sound like the kind of work you’d jump out of bed for every day energized to do? Then it sounds like International Compliance Partners is the place for you.
As a jr. Product Consultant, you implement and configure GRC related software and build subsequent reports on GRC software platforms. Doing so, you work on one or multiple projects for large multinationals in an international environment. As a team, you analyze the business needs and translate it into an IT based solution.
You start with a solid trainee program, so to get you up to speed with the necessary techniques, functionalities and our project approach. You will receive a broad education and will be mentored by experienced implementation consultants.
You will be working in an enthusiastic and professional team. Together you are responsible for the implementation of GRC solutions at clients in diverse businesses, in the Netherlands as well as abroad.
It’s common for us to invest time in innovative projects that you can initiate and execute yourself. The goal is to develop yourself and realize quality improvements for Interim Controlling Partners and our clients.
You will widely practice the experience you gain. Below, you will more specifically find a mix of activities but of course we will take your interests and preferences into account.
What you will be able to do after following a successful onboarding period:
- Identify, discuss, agree upon and configure technical and functional requirements within the boundaries of a set project plan.
- Produce required management information within the various reporting tools (e.g. Business Objects).
- Pro-actively get and keep product knowledge and skills up-to-date, so to always be ahead of the game.
- Work together with other business analysts to gain knowledge on specific GRC and or technical areas.
- Pro-actively provide product and customer presentations on application related topics, write content and lead sessions, in order to share knowledge and experiences with other colleagues.
- Deliver functional or technical information to sales, according to best practices, that can be used as input for commercial proposals or as information documents.
- Spot and follow-up business opportunities in your rapidly expanding professional network, in order to generate business from new and existing customers.
What we offer:
- Solid trainee program: 2 weeks of introduction on the job, followed by a month of GRC software specific training and certification, after which you will be assigned to your first project within a project team;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Significant career potential;
- Opportunity to work internationally with talented situated individuals in IT, Business Consultancy and Sales;
- A fantastic work atmosphere in a high growth organization.
Education, Professional accomplishments and Certifications:
- A bachelor or master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Econometrics or another master degree from which your technical insight is shown, as Business information management, Business information system, Mathematical engineering;
- Knowledge of SQL language is a major advantage;
- Affinity with and or a strong interest in implementation concepts and change management procedures is required;
- Experience within GRC, application functionality technical IT subjects and products is an advantage.
Skills, Requirements and Competencies:
- Requires conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline;
- Understands how related disciplines impact own work/own team;
- Readily applies functional knowledge to challenges in our industry/markets;
- Plans and prioritizes work using resources in the best possible way to complete tasks on time and with high quality;
- Has impact in broader work area; Impacts a wide range of customer, operational, project or service activities across related teams;
- Proactively shares experiences and knowledge towards the achievement of team objectives;
- Actively seeks challenging assignments;
- Adjusts style and content to appeal to the specific needs and comprehension level of the audience;
- Determines from a wide variety of tools and channels the best format for delivering written communications;
- Attempts to understand customer concerns and issues;
- Fluent in English, Dutch and/or German;
- Is willing to travel.
As part of Interim Controlling Partners’ employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).